i22.9 Incline Trainer
THE CARDIO EXPERIENCE REIMAGINED
Exclusively on content-driven cardio machines from Freemotion, your members can explore the world through thousands of coach-led workouts, right from the cardio floor. Powered by iFit, the 22 SERIES keeps users engaged with vivid imagery, motivational coaching, and auto-adjusting technology that delivers an immersive and interactive cardio experience.
Give your members the industry-leading cardio experience on the Incline Trainer and deliver faster results. Whether running or walking, training at an incline increases heart rate, muscle activation, and calorie expenditure, all while reducing the impact that leads to injury – featuring an industry-leading 30% incline and -3% decline.
WALKING AT 3 KM/H AND 21% INCLINE CAN BURN 3X THE FAT CALORIES COMPARED TO RUNNING AT 9.5 KM/H ON A FLAT SURFACE.
GET ELEVATED RESULTS
Incline training improves fitness faster than working out on flat surfaces. Whether you’re running or walking, training at an incline increases heart rate, muscle activation, and calorie expenditure, all with less perceived exertion and while reducing the impact that leads to injury.
BURN MORE CALORIES
With an industry-leading 30% incline and a -3% decline available at the touch of a button, you can burn more fat calories on the Incline Trainer, with less perceived exertion. With the primary fuel source coming from fat, walking at a 30% incline burns 3.6 times more calories than walking on a flat surface.
TWO WORKOUTS IN ONE
Build lower-body muscles while improving your cardiovascular fitness on the Incline Trainer. More effective than flat surface and stair training, walking or running at an incline increases muscle activation throughout your posterior chain and delivers an excellent workout – especially for your glutes.
DEVELOP ECCENTRIC STRENGTH
Utilize decline training to better prepare for races or outdoor running and improve postural awareness. Decline training teaches the body to decelerate and develops eccentric strength while helping to prevent falls in a safe environment.
ADD VARIETY TO YOUR WORKOUT
The unique rear motor design of the Incline Trainer creates the platform for dynamic agility training – like side shuffles, high knee skipping and carioca. Progress your workout by practicing these athletic movement patterns without incline and, when ready, increase the incline to increase the muscle challenge and cardiovascular intensity.
INCREASE HEART RATE
Elevate your heart rate and the efficiency of your exercise routine by taking your workout up a notch or two. With double the incline potential of a standard treadmill, you can get your heart pumping faster and endorphins flowing more freely, whether you’re running or walking at an incline.
IMPROVE YOUR BIOMECHANICS
Incline training also increases your efficiency by subconsciously improving your form, forcing a faster step turnover and shorter, more efficient strides.
It also facilitates a shift to a mid-foot strike and optimal toe push-off, rather than the less productive and injury-prone heel-strike used by many runners. You’ll feel your calf muscles, hamstrings, and glutes activate as you reduce braking forces and achieve optimal power.
THOUSANDS OF COACH-LED WORKOUTS
Access an expansive library of on-demand workouts led by expert fitness coaches from around the world. Search or sort by location, trainer, exercise type, workout duration, intensity, and more!
WORLD-RENOWED FITNESS COACHES
We’ve hand-selected 100+ Olympic champions, celebrity trainers, physical therapists, marathoners, and location guides to be your iFit coaches. With unique training styles and personalities that motivate and inspire, you’ll quickly find your new favorite trainer.
INTERACTIVE. PERSONAL. TRAINING.
Experience the hype of a high-intensity studio class with top trainers that motivate and inspire participants to finish strong.
Explore the world without leaving the room with thousands of inspiring training videos beautifully filmed in stunning locations around the globe, including 40+ countries and all 7 continents. Your machine’s incline will even adjust to match the terrain and instructions of your coach
Experience the hype of a high-intensity studio class alongside other participants and taught by fitness instructors that motivate and inspire you to finish strong. Let your coach guide you through the workout and virtually control your machine.
Run anywhere in the world with Google Maps. Create a route, and iFit will adjust your treadmill’s incline to match the on-screen terrain, allowing you to virtually explore 10 million miles (16 million km) of mapped locations. Revisit your childhood neighborhood or train for an out-of-town race (5K, marathon, etc.) before completing it in person.
Each interactive workout allows your coach to remotely adjust the incline or speed of your treadmill to mirror the on-screen content, creating an immersive and engaging training experience.
HIGH-DEFINITION INTERACTIVE SCREEN
The beautiful 22-in (55.8 cm) HD touchscreen delivers an engaging and immersive workout experience.
Immerse yourself in visually stunning imagery while working out in exotic locations around the globe, or watch a favorite TV program on this high-definition 22-in (55 cm) capacitive touchscreen.
CONTENT ON-DEMAND, 24 / 7
Get access to your favorite fitness coach on your schedule, whenever you choose to workout
ADVANCED WORKOUT METRICS
Never lose sight of your personal fitness goals with real-time metrics that go beyond traditional feedback, leveraging heart rate, intensity, incline statistics, and more to measure and track your fitness journey
Complete a full workout series that continuously challenges with each new workout.
EVER-EXPANDING CONTENT LIBRARY
With an extensive and ever-growing library of engaging on-screen content, you’ll always have a new workout to experience or a unique location to explore.
KNOW YOUR ZONE
Get real-time data during your workout with built-in EKG grips, so you know when you’re in the ideal heart-healthy zone. Also compatible with ANT+ and Polar®
SHIFT GEARS QUICKLY
Quickly achieve your desired speed by pressing two 1-STEP™ Controls back-to-back – for example, pressing ‘2’ and ‘5’ will adjust the speed to 2.5 mph (4 km/h) allowing you to quickly reach your ideal speed.
Charge your devices during your workout with a convenient USB port.
- Display Type 22 in / 55 cm High-Definition Capacitive Touchscreen
- Resolution 1080p ISP LCD Screen
- Console Language(s) English
- Workout Metrics Speed, Incline, Distance, Vertical Meters, Calories, Calores/Hour, Heart Rate, Average Heart Rate, Pace, Elapsed Time, Time Remaining, Time Of Day
Built-in TV Tuner US & Canada: NTSC/ATSC, QAM, Pro Idiom, Set-Top Box Ready
International: PAL B/G, PAL I, SECAM D/K, SECAM L, DVB-T, DVB-T2, DVB-C
- Video Connections Coax, HDMI input
- Audio Connections 3.5 mm Audio Out, Bluetooth
- Closed Captioning CC1-4, TEXT 1-4
- Coach-Led Workouts Thousands of Global Workouts and Studio Classes
- Featured Languages EN, also DE, ES, FR, IT, PT, RU, ZH
- Google Maps Enabled
- Additional Options Quick-Start Manual Mode
- Deck 1 in (2.5 cm) Double-Sided, Cushioned Deck
- Platform Spacious Rear Platform
- Drive Motor Rear-Mounted AC 5.0 CHP Commercial Drive Motor
- Belt Double Layered Quiet Belt
- Elevation System -3% decline to +30% incline
- Speed Range 0-15 mph / 0-24 km/h
Speed and Incline Controls Touchscreen
1-STEP™ Touch Controls
Precision Quick Speed Controls
Heart Rate Monitoring Dual EKG Pulse Sensors,
ANT+ and Polar Compatible
- Emergency Stop Safety Key and Clip
- Accessories Holder(s) Dual Water Bottle Holders, Secure Phone Holder, all with Removable Inserts
- Accessory Charging USB Charging Port
- Grips Soft touch upper body grips
- Transport Wheels Rear-Mounted Transport Wheels and Front-Mounted Retractable Swivel Casters
- AutoBreeze™ Fan Adjustable, 3-Speed, 8in / 20.3cm CrossFlow™ Fan
Power Options 110-120 VAC, 20 Amp, Dedicated Circuit
220-240 VAC, 15 Amp, Dedicated Circuit
- Color Options Flat Black, White River, Red Baron, Traffic Yellow
- Unit Options Imperial or Metric
- Ethernet Requirements Cat6 Preferred (Cat5e or higher required)
- Download Data Rate Dedicated 10 Mbps for each machine
- WiFi Connection 2.4 / 5 GHZ (Dedicated Ethernet Always Recommended)
- ECOFIT Compatible
- Maximum User Weight 400 lbs / 181 kg
- Step-Up Height 15.5 in / 39.4 cm
- Running Surface 21.5 x 60 in / 54.6 x 152 cm
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H) 82 x 34.8 x 75.3 in / 208.3 x 88.3 x 191.3 cm
- Product Weight 750 lbs / 340.2 kg
- Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H) 85 x 43 x 33.7 in / 215.9 x 109.2 x 85.5 cm
- Shipping Weight 780 lbs / 353.8 kg
- Maximum Workout Time 99:59 (99 Minutes + 59 Seconds)
- Maximum Pause Time 60 Seconds
- Certifications cTUVus, FCC/IC, BQB
- Model number: FMTK74819M1